The government of Pakistan has introduced various financial assistance programs mainly for all those who deserve aid and are vulnerable to seek the necessities of life. These assistance programs manage to provide regular dependence so that they can have their living in a reliable way.
The Ehsaas kafalat program is one of the leading welfare initiatives by the government of Pakistan, and all its recommendations are made through the official government resources, including its website.
The federal GOP takes the step to help all the deserving and those candidates who lie below the poverty line. They can receive the installment of around 12 to 14000 per month simply by being eligible for all the requirements of the program and following up the registration process.
To summarize the details in comprehensive, here is detailed content for Ehsaas Kafalat Program depicted below. Let’s dig out the details for the below;
What is Ehsaas Kafalat Program?
Ehsaas Kafalat program is a poverty alleviation program whose registration is available online. All those who are eligible as per the requirements issued by the official website can be registered simply by the CNIC number. For that, you can even contact the kafalat program online and register.
If not, then you can seek help from the kafalat office in your nearby area. Financial assistance is the only objective to improve the living standard of the most vulnerable people in society. The registration is mainly conducted for the health insurance coverage of all those who didn’t qualify for the fundamental health requirements on their own.
It is considered one of the most credible steps by the government of Pakistan to make a huge commitment to help different low-income families. The CNIC number mainly helps the government authority to check out the eligibility of the family authentically. Sign in details of the CNIC, revealing the background history to authorities, and they can cross-check the manual process for assessing the families who really deserve this aid.
The eligibility criteria list is available on the official website as well as the portal of the Ehsaas Kafalat program 2023-24. However, for readers’ convenience, the following people are highly eligible to submit registration applications;
- Families whose poverty score lie below the average line
- People who work on daily wages
- Orphans, as well as unemployed people
- Senior citizens and women who play the role of head of the families
And if you are a taxpayer on a regular basis or a foreign traveler, you are strictly prohibited from this financial assistance scheme. Moreover, government job servants and the owner of any car or land will not be considered eligible for the program because the program is only initiated to help out the poor part of the community. All those who qualify for this Kafalat program will get financial aid of 14000 monthly.
Check Eligibility through CNIC
To check the eligibility criteria through CNIC on the website, following points of setup will be helpful for your preceding.
- Visit the official website of the Ehsaas program or its portal authorized by the government administration.
- Look for the section “Beneficiary Verification” on the website. It is not challenging to find. You will get it on the homepage.
- Click on the section, and it will take you to a redirection page of eligibility.
- Your details on the page mainly include CNIC number. If not, then it will ask for the identification number of your family head.
- Afterward, press verify. It will take the system to analyze the details you enter and check out your eligibility for the ehsaas scheme.
- When the analysis process is completed, this response of eligibility will be sent to you, which will inform you whether you can apply for the program or not.
Beneficiaries of Program
Beneficiaries are mainly all the people who are selected for the financial assistance of this program. All the citizens of Pakistan are encouraged to apply for this and check out their eligibility. The most prominent beneficiaries of the Kafalat program include;
- Disable Individuals
- The families do not have any male head
- All those families who are assigned below the poverty line by the government poverty scorecard
- All those people who are unemployed and have a meager income to support the necessities of life.
The process of registration is relatively easy to cope with for the convenience of the user. There are versatile methods of registration that one can choose at their convenience and preference. The most common ways of registration include;
- Checking out the ehsaas tracking portal online and fill out the form
- Visit your nearest Ehsaas Kafalat center
- Text your CNIC number to 8171.
The government authorities fully authenticate all the processes stated above. The confirmation time might take some moments. Once the account is registered, you will start getting the payment in your account every month.
How to Withdraw Money?
Cash of monthly allowance can quickly be withdrawn from any of the HBL or Alfalah branches. The banking channel for the people of Punjab and Sindh is HBL Bank, where all those who belong to KPK, Gilgit, FATA and all the related areas are encouraged to use Alfalah Bank.
- Visit your nearest ATM service
- Afterward, press the green button showing on the ATM and choose one language at your convenience
- Tap on the Ehsaas Kafalat ATM program button
- It will ask you to enter your CNIC number
- After completing the biometric verification, the machine will withdraw your monthly allowance
How do you find the Ehsaas Kafalt Office in your City?
To check out your nearest office, you can visit the official website of Nadra. It has updated 158 districts, where your Kafalat office address is mentioned. You can search for it with the help of your city name or your address. In these offices you can also apply for other ehsaas programs like ehsaas rashan program and others.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Application
For convenient facilities for the people of society, GOP has designed and launched a mobile friendly kafalat program application where you can get all the details about the program. You can download it from the Play Store on Android applications and the Apple Store on iOS.
Install it, and add the credentials of your registration, which is obviously your CNIC, and check out the tracking details of your registration conveniently.
The Ehsaas Kafalat program is known as a significant step taken by government officials. With the monthly allowance and financial assistance, the families might get something reliable for convenient living.
Ehsaas kafalat program is specially beneficial to women and empowering them by giving financial aids to the needy one and providing financial assistance to low-income families, with a particular focus on empowering women. The program sought to address poverty and enhance financial inclusion by providing a monthly stipend to eligible families .
We highlight substantial details about the program in the section above. If you have any query or concerns, you can seek help from the official website.