BISP (Benazir Income Support Programme) is among the best programs for all poor Pakistani people. All those willing to register for this program should know there is a new BISP online registration process update. I’ll tell you about that new update in this article and the online registration procedure for BISP. Other than that, I’ll also tell you about the required documents for this program and what the eligibility criteria?
What’s the BISP Program?
This is a life assistance program launched by the Pakistani government in 2008. The reason this program was made is because people were struggling with inflation a lot. They needed some financial help to meet their expenses.
The best thing about Benazir Income Support program is that after so many years, it is still valid and gives people up to RS. 9,000 to meet their expenses easily. The government sets specific criteria for this program.
How To Register For BISP?
If you’re willing to register for the BISP program, you can do so in many ways. Let’s talk about all of the ways to register for the BISP program, starting with the latest method of BISP online registration for this program after the new update:
BISP Online Registration New Update
People can now register for BISP online from the comfort of their homes thanks to a new update to BISP Registration Online. This update has shifted The online registration process to the NSER survey.
Now, whoever wants to register for this program and meet the criteria just needs to complete the NSER survey, and then they’ll be easily registered in the program. Not only you get the money from the BISP program, but with this survey, you can also get the emergency cash for the scholarships for your kids or any other purpose by registering them in this program.
To use this method of the registration, follow the below-given steps:
Registering for BISP using NSER surveys
- Head over to the BISP official website and there you’ll get a NSER survey for the registration.
- Complete the survey, providing accurate information about yourself.
- Wait for a message on your phone via 8171 within a few days after the survey.
- If you don’t receive a message, check your application status online on the official website.
That’s the best way For BISP online registration.
BISP Registration Check By CNIC New Method
The other best BISP online registration method is to do it on the program’s official website. Firstly, head over to the BISP official website, and then you’ll get to see a form there. Fill out that form by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Enter your CNIC number (your ID card number).
- Type in the code shown in the image next to it.
- Click the “Know” button to proceed.
- After clicking “Know,” you’ll receive a text message (SMS) informing you whether you’re registered with BISP or not. Keep an eye on your phone for this message.
What if you’re not registered with BISP?
Sometimes, you’ll be notified that you’re not registered in the program. If this happens, then you simply make your way to the nearest BISP registration centre and get yourself registered there. They’ll guide you through the procedure properly. So, don’t worry about the procedure.
You can also register with a BISP SMS:
BISP Check by SMS
If you don’t want to bother filling out the survey for registration, you can simply register yourself by sending a message.
- Send a text message with “BISP CNIC <Your CNIC Number>” to 8171.
- Wait for a confirmation SMS from BISP.
- If eligible, you’ll receive instructions for completing the registration process.
That’s how you can register for your BISP with ease. People don’t seem to be getting registered for BISP. Well, it’s because of the eligibility criteria. Let’s talk about that now.
Eligibility Criteria for the BISP Program
If you’re not getting registered for the BISP program, then it’s because you don’t meet the criteria. The BISP program has some eligibility criteria you need to meet.
- Possess a verified CNIC issued by NADRA.
- Maintain a poverty score of less than 30 percent.
- Ensure no family member is associated with a government job or department.
- Have a woman within the family; her CNIC must also be verified.
- The family’s SIM card must be registered under the woman’s name.
- Do not possess a forged passport.
- Disqualification occurs if there is a history of living abroad.
- Eligibility extends to families with mentally or physically disabled members.
- Individuals receiving a pension from the Government of Pakistan are ineligible.
- Ownership of more than three acres of agricultural land or over 80 square yards of residential land disqualifies them from the program.
- No requirement for a bank account.
- Prohibition on opening any foreign bank accounts.
That’s the Eligibility criteria. But how would you know whether you meet the criteria or not? Let’s learn that now.
How To Check Your BISP Eligibility?
If you want to confirm your BISP Program eligibility, you can simply confirm it by following the steps outlined below.
- Open your messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type your National Identity Card (NIC) number in the message.
- Send the message to 8171.
- Receive an immediate response from 8171 about your eligibility status.
That’ll let you know if you’re eligible for BISP. If you’re eligible for it, the second thing you must know about is the required documents.
- Complete Address
- Registered Mobile Number
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
- National Identity Card
- Email Address
You must have these documents to register yourself in the BISP program.
How do I check my 8171 money?
How would you know the amount and if you’ve gotten it? Here’s a step-by-step guide to check your balance.
- Go to your phone’s messaging app and start messaging.
- Enter your CNIC number in the message.
- Send the message with your CNIC number to 8171.
- Look for a confirmation SMS from 8171 soon.
- Check the SMS for all the details about your money, including when and where to receive it.
- If you don’t receive the SMS, contact the helpline or the nearest Registration Center for assistance.
That’s how you can check your your 8171 ehsaas program 25000 amount.
How to contact BISP Program Support?
A lot of times, it happens that you run into a problem with the BISP program. So, if you have any problems with this program, you can solve them by contacting the BISP support team using the contacts below.
- Contact number: 0800-26477,
- Address: Benazir Income Support Program F-block, PAK secretariat, Islamabad
- Official website: www.bisp.gov.pk
- Headquarters Number: 051-9246326
The BISP online registration method has been made even better by integrating the NSER surveys. Now, you just have to complete the survey, and then you’ll be registered in the program. Other methods mentioned above for registration are also valid. You can use any of those